Your older kids will learn about birds, avian distribution through the world, and even a little geography with this lovely game. They'll have the opportunity to learn about common birds through the world, the names of these birds and the continents in which they live. Most interesting of all, they'll probably start to recognize some of these birds when they go outside!
immediate procurement of purchase via PDF
Three easy steps:
1. Print out the file
2. Laminate (optional)
3. Cut out on dotted lines (where necessary)
4. You're ready to teach your kids and they'll be ready to play!
- talk with your child(ren) about birds, different types of birds, birds they know
- see which of the birds your kids know, which have they never seen before?
- watch videos of the birds online, find photos of the birds
- use the flashcards to play memory with your kids
- use the montessori flashcards to encourage your kids to read and then match the birds with their names
- use the map to introduce your kids to the continents (or reinforce their knowledge of the continents)
- use this printable as an opportunity to get your kids interested in birds
- decorate your child's study or room with the 'birds of the world' poster
- and much more, only limited by your imagination!
- PDF, 20 pages
- 300 dpi
- 8.5" x 11" size paper, also suitable for A4 size
- please be aware that colors may not be exactly as show due to differences in monitors and printers
- can be printed at home or at your local printing/office supply store
- print and re-print!
- personal use only, no commercial use or resale :)