Bopomofo Alphabet Practice Pages - Ver. 2
If you want your kids to learn and practice Traditional Chinese via the Taiwanese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) method, then these printables are for you! Teach your kids how to read the Taiwanese phonetic system for Chinese via play and these fun printables!
Instant download of digital PDF!
Three easy steps:
1. Print out the file, selecting the pages you want
2. You're ready to teach your kids bopomofo and have them practice their writing skills!
These pages are practice pages for bopomofo/zhuyin fuhao, the phonetic system for the Chinese characters in Taiwan. Perfect for recognizing bopomofo and also perfect for practice writing.
- One page for each zhuyin symbol, with traceable outlines and traceable dashed lines
- Pages containing a row of several zhuyin symbols (e.g. bo, po, mo, fo), with traceable dashed lines for each
- Blank pages for freehand practice, both large and small sizes
- 3 PDF, 51 pages
- 300 dpi
- 8.5" x 11" size paper, also suitable for A4 size
- please be aware that colors may not be exactly as show due to differences in monitors and printers
- can be printed at home or at your local printing/office supply store
- print and re-print!
- personal use only, no commercial use or resale :)