Bopomofo "Spot It" Learning Game
Your kids will learn through play by learning about the Taiwanese phonetic system for learning Chinese characters, called "bopomofo".
Instant download of digital PDF!
Three easy steps:
1. Print out the file
2. Laminate (optional)
3. You're ready to teach your kids about bopomofo!
A lot of fun games are contained within this set of printables! The main game is modeled after a mass-market board game called "Spot It", where every player gets a stack of cards. Then, at the same time, everyone puts a card in the middle and whomever spots the characters that match first, wins the cards! The player that loses all their cards is out and the player in the end with all the cards is the winner. There is always a "match" between any pair of cards!
- distribute the cards amongst players and everyone put a card down in the middle, the first person to spot the match wins the cards
- shuffle the cards and sit with your child(ren) on the same side, pull two out and put them in front... see who can find the match first!
- lay out all the cards on the table and see who can first find a match to a specific character that is called out
- lay out all the cards on the table and see who can first find any match; reshuffle and lay out again, doing the same
- and much more, only limited by your imagination!
- PDF, twelve (12) pages; 6 pages per set (cannot mix sets!)
- 300 dpi
- 8.5" x 11" size paper, also suitable for A4 size
- please be aware that colors may not be exactly as show due to differences in monitors and printers
- can be printed at home or at your local printing/office supply store
- print and re-print!
- personal use only, no commercial use or resale :)