Bopomofo Chinese Language Arts | Chinese Fruit Vocabulary
Teach or reinforce your kids' bopomofo skills, while at the same time introducing them to fruits! Your kids will have lots of fun saying and reading the names of these stylish fruits and will also surely be able to read the names using bopomofo.
Instant download of digital PDF!
Three easy steps:
1. Print out the file
2. Laminate (optional, recommended)
3. You're ready to teach your kids about fruits with bopomofo and Chinese characters!
A lot of fun games are contained within this set of printables! Your kids can use the sheets as reference, they can memorize the characters and bopomofo of the fruits and the shapes. The printable playset includes flashcards showing the fruit with the Chinese characters with bopomofo alongside... it also includes a page with all the fruits.
- introduce the Chinese characters and associated bopomofo to your kids
- show your kids the fruits and the characters
- have kids match the bopomofo to the fruits
- (advanced) have kids cover up the fruit picture and see if they can identify with just the bopomofo or Chinese character
- show kids flashcards of fruits
- print doubles of flashcards and play match
- and much more, only limited by your imagination!
- PDF, 15 pages
- 300 dpi
- 8.5" x 11" size paper, also suitable for A4 size
- please be aware that colors may not be exactly as show due to differences in monitors and printers
- can be printed at home or at your local printing/office supply store
- print and re-print!
- personal use only, no commercial use or resale :)