Bopomofo Chinese Phonics Alphabet | Taiwan Bopomofo
If you want your kids to learn Traditional Chinese via the Taiwanese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) method, then these printables are for you! Teach your kids how to read the Taiwanese phonetic system for Chinese via play and these fun printables!
Take a look at these fun flashcards and very simple sentences - your kids will be reading bopomofo very quickly!
Instant download of digital PDF!
Three easy steps:
1. Print out the file
2. Laminate (optional)
3. You're ready to teach your kids about colors!
A lot of fun games are contained within this set of printables! Your kids can use the sheets as reference, they can color the black-and-white sheet, they can search and find bopomofo and with that, they can memorize bopomofo.
- introduce the bopomofo phonetic alphabet for Chinese via the pages
- children can use the sheets to name the various animals
- kids can read the sentences using bopomofo
- kids can put the "puzzles" together to complete the picture and the bopomofo
- kids should read the zhuyin fuhao and match them with the food the animal "likes"
- some math games are also possible!
- children can compete to see who (with other children or with parents) can find the various bopomofo characters first
- children can cut out the characters and create their own phonetic words
- and much more, only limited by your imagination!
- Two separate files (one editable file, two pages; 16 pages uneditable)
- PDF, 13 pages
- 300 dpi
- 8.5" x 11" size paper, also suitable for A4 size
- please be aware that colors may not be exactly as show due to differences in monitors and printers
- can be printed at home or at your local printing/office supply store
- print and re-print!
- personal use only, no commercial use or resale :)