Puppy Math Cards | Math Numeracy Game
Your kids will learn through play with this puppy math card set! Kids can calculate and count and get familiar with the basic math concepts of addition. They'll have so much fun and won't even know they're learning!
Instant download of digital PDF!
Three easy steps:
1. Print out the file
2. Laminate (optional)
3. You're ready to teach your kids and they'll be ready to play!
- introduce your child to the numbers, but hopefully they are already familiar with 1 - 9
- count the dogs together, how many are there? count the skateboards, one for each?
- show your child how to add with fingers, if not already familiar
- once your child is familiar with how to play, let them have fun!
- if flash cards are laminated, you could use whiteboard markets to write the simple equations
- if flash cards are not laminated, re-print to your heart's delight
- and much more, only limited by your imagination!
- PDF, six (6) pages
- 300 dpi
- 8.5" x 11" size paper, also suitable for A4 size
- please be aware that colors may not be exactly as show due to differences in monitors and printers
- can be printed at home or at your local printing/office supply store
- print and re-print!
- personal use only, no commercial use or resale :)